Team Arty are delighted to be a proud partner of Barnardos. Barnardos, Ireland’s leading children’s charity, works to give vulnerable children a better chance – because childhood lasts a lifetime. Our goal here at Arty is to not only raise funds for Barnardos but to also raise awareness of the phenomenal work that Barnardos carry out in our local communities across the country. Barnardos believes that Ireland is a country where no child has to suffer and every child is able to reach their full potential.
We’re donating 1c in every €1 spent online to Barnardos
Donating our staff yearly to do Arts and Crafts with the kids
To raise awareness of the amazing work Barnardos do
Barnardos work, every day, at the heart of our communities to give Ireland's most vulnerable children the opportunity to have a positive start to their day and to their lives. Barnardos provide warm, nutritious meals in their breakfast clubs, they give children a safe environment to play and learn in and they work with families in communities across Ireland, empowering them to build strong relationships and create moments worth sharing.
Needs to be safe, have enough food and somewhere comfortable to call home.
Needs to have someone who looks after them and loves them no matter what.
To feel accepted for who they are and to be part of a circle of family, friends and community who will understand them and value their opinions.
Should have the opportunity to learn and have fun.
Every child should get help when they need it.
- Barnardos' mission is to deliver services and work with families, communities, and their partners to transform the lives of vulnerable children who are affected by adverse childhood experiences.
- To provide support for children, young people and families in need.
- Promote and provide assistance towards the education of children and young people in social or economic disadvantage.
- To provide services for and promote and advance the welfare of children, young people and their families whose lives have been affected by economic, social or other disadvantage or loss.
- Barnardos’ vision is a country where every child can reach their full potential.
Barnardos Values & Code of Conduct
1. We’re for Children.
2. We always see hope.
3. We believe in children’s rights.
4. We value and respect each other.
5. We are efficient and transparent in our work.
6. We believe in effective partnership.