Arty is a 100% Irish owned and operated business. We have been supplying the schools of Ireland with quality Arts, Crafts and Educational products for over 25 years. Initially trading under the name School Kit and more recently Eciffo Office, our Arts & Crafts business has undergone a rebranding, and in 2021 we are proud to present Arty.
Our business is built on the foundations of excellent service and great value products. We are now enhancing our overall package to our customers with the launch of our dedicated Arts, Crafts & Educational Products online webstore, www.shoparty.ie.
Our online store has been designed with Teachers & Schools in mind, with a host of benefits for the teachers and schools.
Although our online shop is all shiny and new, the fundamentals of our business will never change:
- We’re a friendly bunch, and here to help in any way we can.
- We’re customer focused, our aim is to ensure your requirements get taken care of.
- We’re 100% Irish! So please support Irish business, and ‘LET'S GET CREATIVE’
Help & FAQ
Some of the more common questions we come across are listed below. If you don’t get the answer here then please email us at email@example.com
- I can’t find what I’m looking for
If this happens there are a number of quick troubleshoot options. Try broadening your search by using fewer and more general keywords. Try searching by manufacturer, product code or part product name. Try searching by category. Still can’t find what you want, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly team on 01 831 3760.
- What are my payment options?
We accept online payments using all major credit cards via Stripe. For our school customers we also off 30 day credit accounts. If you are a school and would like a credit account, please contact us at email@example.com
- How much is delivery?
We want to keep delivery costs to a minimum, however low value orders will incur an €8.95 delivery charge. There are a number of ways to avail of free delivery which we outline in our Delivery & Returns section. School and teacher accounts will qualify for free delivery subject to account verification.
- When can I expect delivery?
You should expect to receive your order within 3 to 5 working days from point of order. Although there are some exceptions. For full details see our Delivery & Returns section.
- Can I return an item?
Yes of course, there are some terms and conditions which we have highlighted in the Delivery & Returns section.
Like most websites, we use some cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many visitors we get on the site over a given period of time. These cookies contain information about the use of your computer but they don’t include personal information about you.
What Cookies do we use?
- Session Cookies As you travel around our site, there are times when we need to remember technical information about you as you go from page to page. We use this technical information in many ways to enhance your user experience. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information and only stays in place until you end your session (usually when you leave our site).
- We use web analytics services to recognise your browser or device and, for example, to identify whether you have visited specific services we offer previously. This information is anonymous and only used for statistical purposes. It allows us to track information, such as how many individual users we have and how often they visit our website.
- Persistent or Login Session Cookie When you log into a restricted area, we may set a cookie on your PC, to remember your login details. This can be used for your convenience so that on subsequent visits, you aren’t required to provide the entire log-in information again. This cookie will remain on your computer indefinitely, even after you leave our site.
Controlling your cookies
Managing cookies in your browser
Most current browsers allow you:
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You should be aware that you will lose any preferences if you delete cookies, which includes where you have opted out from cookies (as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set!). In addition if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our Online Services for these reasons.
Find out more about how to manage your cookies for each of the browsers below:
- Google Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari – http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- Safari iOS – http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Android – http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Blackberry – http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Windows Phone – http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx
Managing analytics cookies
Third-party service cookies
- Facebook’s data use policy: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
Terms & Conditions
General - The term ‘Eciffo Office Limited’, ‘Arty’, ‘Shop Arty’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 32E Rosemount Park Drive, Rosemount Business Park, Dublin 11, D11 DYK8, Ireland. Our company registration number is 551459. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your name address and email address
- Financial information - If you wish to make an automated payment in order to purchase any goods we will require your credit card number and expiry date. Your financial information is used solely for this purpose. Once your payment has been processed, your financial information will be passed to a credit card processing company. No record of your financial information will be held on the Site or otherwise by us following the processing of your payment. The credit card processing company does not use, share, retain or store this information for any purpose, other than to process your payment for the above purpose.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland
- Copyright Information - Arty and Shop Arty are trading names of Eciffo Office Ltd. Eciffo Office Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for the content of any third party materials provided through or on this shoparty.ie internet site. Eciffo Office Ltd. does desire to respect all copyrights and to respond accordingly when notified of the infringement of those rights. Therefore, if you believe that any such third party materials infringe your copyrights, please contact the following agent in writing to request a review of the alleged infringement: copyright@ eciffo.ie (this email address is only for copyright infringement claims, you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue.)